The SLA Maryland Chapter Blog
Getting around Charm City by local special librarians.
Have a question? Need Advice? E-mail us at: SLA.Maryland@gmail.com
posted by Christina at 10:02 AM
What are some other Bawlmerese expressions?I understand some of us will be in town for the HonFest 2006. Sounds like fun.
There are some websites where you can find more bawlamarese. Here are a couple: http://www.baltimorehon.com/ http://www.daviddeboy.com/bawlamerese.html
I grew up in B'lair. When I was a toddler, my dad drove a truck for Arrow 77 Beer (used to be down on Falls Rd, I think). I was once a draftsman at Black & Decker, then traveled 'round the whirl for 22 years with the U.S. Navy, and now I live in Orygun. But my brothers who still live in Merlin just want crabs for Chrismuss and go downy 'O'shin every summer.
Post a Comment
Create a Link
The SLA Maryland Chapter Blog is sponsored by the Special Libraries Association Maryland Chapter. This is a good place to come to find more information about Maryland events and tips and tricks from locals to help you plan a successful visit to our state. Please review our blogging policies.
For more on the upcoming conference visit the official site.
Enter your email to get updates daily in your inbox
Powered by FeedBlitz
- Convenience stores, fast food... How do I save mon...
- Which restaurants offer a view of the water?
- Side Trips: Washington, D.C.
- Need up-to-date or even "real-time" travel status?...
- Collecting Vinyl Records?
- It's here! The Quoth the Raven ... Baltimore PRIN...
- Taking the bus, taking the train?
- Two from the Boston Globe
- A little trouble with the feed... all fixed now
- Baltimore Trivia: Baltimore Basilica
Please browse older posts in our archives: July 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006