Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Club Scene and more

Hi,

Since there seems to be some interest in this topic, I came across this site that looks pretty informative. http://baltimore.metromix.com/
Also http://baltimore.metromix.com/goinside

I haven't been to any of these except the Brewers Art, which has a wonderful restaurant in addition to their bar. I must say there's much more to the Baltimore scene than I realized!

I found this in the Live! Section of the Baltimore Sun. You can find that section under the Arts/Life tab at the top of the home page. It's published every Thursday, so check it out right before the conference as well.

Have fun, all you bar-hoppers!

Susan Fingerman

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cheryl Dishon said...

Hi--I am from Baltimore, work at the Pratt Library, and am pretty aware of what's what around town. I'd be happy to give brief answers to specific "scene" questions: cdishon@epfl.net

3/16/2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home